Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Information I collect
The information I collect is generally used in the legitimate interests to grow, market my business. Or simply in order to process a custom-made order and/or an order you have made through my website or online shops (Etsy, Society6, Redbubble, or Spreadshirt). By contacting me via Facebook (Inc.) or Instagram (Inc.); you have given the consent to share some of your information with me.
These information may include, your email address, your postal address, your name, your payments information’s, and the details about your order (product selection, custom-made order notes, …), but also your country of Residence, your age, your gender, …
Why I need your information and how I use it
The legal bases I rely on, to collect, use, and share your information includes.
- To provide my services; such as fulfilling your orders, or to settle a dispute, or in order to provide you with customer support (assisting you in a purchase, helping you with a custom-made order, …). If you have made an order through Etsy.
- By following me on Instagram (Inc.) or Facebook (Inc.) or by liking my Etsy Store, my Society6 store, my Spreadshirt or Redbubble accounts you have given your consent to receive alerts, notifications, and /or information which may have a promotional or marketing factor.
- Once you have made a purchase; your personal data may be shared with my local Tax Office as I must comply to any legal claim, or for I comply to my legal obligations to store all invoices.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The limited reasons and circumstances in which I may share your personal information are as follows:
- The third parties, to whom I may share your personal information to; for I wish to fullfill your order as efficiently as possible, and/or to perform functions in relation to the packaging, distributions of your order (for instance: Deutsche Post, DHL, La Poste, …). The information I will share to these third parties are in compliance with the law and only for me to perform successfully the services I advertised on Etsy.
- If I sell, or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- I comply with the law. If I genuinely believe in the necessity to (a) respond a legal process or to a government request, or (b) to enforce/ protect my agreements, terms and policies, (c) or to prevent, investigate and address fraud or illegal activity, security or technical issues. (d) Or in order to protect the rights, property and safety of my customers. (e) Or to protect the Intellectual Property of my products, designs; I may, then, collect, use, retain and share your information.
- Cargocollective , or myself do not sell or intend to sell any of your information in the foreseeable future !
I retain your information for as long as it is necessary for me to be able to provide you with my services. I am however, by law, for the regulatory and legal obligation required to keep (and possibly share) your information (in case of a legal dispute or if requested by the European and German Legal Tax Authority). I may keep your shipment address, and proof of payment for up to 5 years.
Transfers and Personal Information outside the EU
If I process any of your information to any jurisdiction outside the EU; I may have to provide your information to jurisdictions with different Data Protection and Government Surveillance laws than your own jurisdiction. If I do so, I will do my best to provide only the necessary information in order to process/package or ship your order. I will do my best; when possible, to use SSL (secured and certified third parties) platforms. And so, prior to the sharing of your personal information.
If you reside in the European Union, your rights regarding the use of your personal information are as follow. While some rights are generally applicable, others are only case specific and thereof, limited to certain cases.
Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. Or by contacting Cargocollective directly.
Change, restrict, delete: You may also have the right to change or restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Unless I am obliged to keep and/or store these information in order to comply to my local Tax Authorities and for other legal reasons. If possible, I will happily delete your information.
Object: You can object to (i) the way I processed or could process some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) to receive marketing messages from me, even if you had formerly expressed your consent. Please do so by contacting me or cargocollective. Or by opting out of notifications on your Etsy account. In such cases, I will delete your information; unless I have genuine and legitimate grounds to continue using that information and/or if I need this information for Legal reasons.
Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local protection authority.
How to contact me :
I, Yves Kervoelen, business owner and manager of yk.illustrations, am the only processor of personal information. If you wish to contact me you can do so via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or via the contact button of Etsy.
You can also reach me per post at the following address: Yves Kervoelen; Dresdener Straße 14, 10999 Berlin. Deutschland.